Ready for S/4HANA? The setQ Authorization Manager for SAP-Software supports you with an automatic check of your roles against SAP’s “Simplification List” to identify problem areas ahead of your migration.
1. Which transactions in the existing roles run without problems after the S/4HANA migration?
2. Which transactions in the existing roles are redirected to new ones that might allow for more or less functionality, causing security or limited functionality issues?
3. Which transaction will fail in the not listed but existing roles?
1. Send us a SAP Role download of max. 50 roles
2. Results review web session with our experts
3. Receive an .xls based detailed analysis of your roles
Smooth S/4 Role Migration Solution:
– setQ supported design of your new authorization concept including compliance checks for critical combinations and SOD conflicts
– automatic remediation of your new roles based on identified problems using the setQ extension manager We will present a detailed explanation of this approach during the results review session!
Get your S/4 HANA Role Readiness Assessment for $3,900.
SAP will only mantain and further develop its actual system ECC until 2027.
The upgrade to SAP S/4HANA is the implementation of a new product, not an extension of the original ERP software. Some transactions will be cancelled, new ones added, modules are changing (e.g. the Finance Module), and graphic elements (such as Fiori Apps) will require additional authorizations.
SAP has provided this in its “Simplification List”, which comprises over 1,000 pages, for each application or functional area. These changes mean that the existing authorization concept must be optimized or proportionately redesigned.